F FeRb I made one post Joined Sep 5, 2009 Messages 22 Jan 2, 2010 #1 well we all know breaks over so we are all sad,but eGO is still pumping up our blood so keep with eGO:drool: have fun,ok
well we all know breaks over so we are all sad,but eGO is still pumping up our blood so keep with eGO:drool: have fun,ok
Ezekiel Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 22, 2008 Messages 3,249 Jan 2, 2010 #3 Maybe now that I'll be getting back to work, I'll actually have some time to play some TF2
S supertrooper Famous Joined Apr 24, 2009 Messages 507 Jan 2, 2010 #4 Im sorry if your breaks over. I still got another week...
K Kevimaster EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 4,757 Jan 3, 2010 #5 ok, I'll have fun :biggrin:
M m3rryg0r0und Active Member Joined Aug 24, 2008 Messages 297 Jan 3, 2010 #6 supertrooper said: Im sorry if your breaks over. I still got another week... Click to expand... same here
supertrooper said: Im sorry if your breaks over. I still got another week... Click to expand... same here
E EffeKtioNz Thread Junky Joined Aug 2, 2009 Messages 830 Jan 3, 2010 #7 Lol I got another 3 weeks still hahahaha.
Mecha Angel Active Member Joined Aug 1, 2009 Messages 397 Jan 3, 2010 #9 Ahh, the perk to graduating last month!