U uberdude007 I made one post Joined Dec 26, 2008 Messages 21 Jan 2, 2010 #1 Hey! I just got CS:S from a friend and figured I'd intro myself to this area of the community. So hello!
Hey! I just got CS:S from a friend and figured I'd intro myself to this area of the community. So hello!
L LaUgHiNgStOcK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 3,263 Jan 2, 2010 #2 well hello there. if you ever see me in game, don't shoot me cause i just want to hug you(with my knife).
well hello there. if you ever see me in game, don't shoot me cause i just want to hug you(with my knife).
T that 1 dude Active Member Joined Oct 29, 2008 Messages 323 Jan 2, 2010 #3 Hellooo!!!! Don't listen to Arab, he doesnt mean knife, he means sword. Anyways, i look forward to shooting you in the face soon! Enjoy your stay!
Hellooo!!!! Don't listen to Arab, he doesnt mean knife, he means sword. Anyways, i look forward to shooting you in the face soon! Enjoy your stay!
J Jimmy Kudo EGO Addict Joined Sep 25, 2009 Messages 1,295 Jan 2, 2010 #4 Hello, i hope to see u in inferno and jail =D
M Mossberg Famous Joined Nov 27, 2009 Messages 410 Jan 3, 2010 #5 Welcome to the best community known to mankind!
M Mr. Boe Jangles Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined May 23, 2009 Messages 3,485 Jan 3, 2010 #6 Hey man, I Welcomed you to eGO on your application... Good to see you up on the forums so early!!!! If you have any questions just ask me... Add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197975626631
Hey man, I Welcomed you to eGO on your application... Good to see you up on the forums so early!!!! If you have any questions just ask me... Add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197975626631
L Legit^ Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 3,491 Jan 3, 2010 #7 Hey, see you in office
Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 Jan 3, 2010 #8 welcome to the eGO CS:S division! See ya in game!
B bandgeek Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 2,193 Jan 3, 2010 #9 Hey welcome to the clan hope to see you in-game!
P PureBlood EGO Zealot Joined Mar 19, 2009 Messages 1,754 Jan 3, 2010 #10 Welcome to the CS:S community Make sure to check out all of our server's here, We have a nice variety of gametypes like zombie mod and jail
Welcome to the CS:S community Make sure to check out all of our server's here, We have a nice variety of gametypes like zombie mod and jail