Gun Game

Reaikk

Rookie
Joined
Oct 18, 2007
Messages
38
I dont know where to post this at so i just thought i might as well post it here,

i am just throwing out a suggestion that we should start a gun game server, which that is what i like to play but we dont have one. It would be totally wicked if we could make one.

thanks, Reaikk
 
[quote1195519309==(e)= Reaikk -=KK=-]
I dont know where to post this at so i just thought i might as well post it here,

i am just throwing out a suggestion that we should start a gun game server, which that is what i like to play but we dont have one. It would be totally wicked if we could make one.

thanks, Reaikk
[/quote1195519309]

What exactly is that? Last time i checked, DoD had guns
 
a gun game is after every kill you get you get a different and better gun.. and it switches maps like ever 5-10 mins.. i like it..:P it can be pretty fun at times
 
ive seen a few servers on DoD:S and i was wondering if we would be able to do that?
 
Other DoD:S servers have gun games. As for eGO I think the advisors and council have enough to worry about. I mean with TWO websites and basically TWO clans to run not to mention the nine servers I'm pretty sure our leaders have there hands full. Do like the idea of a gun game server. Maybe it could happen later when eGO takes over the internet and eventually the world.
 
I have looked into this option as an additional Kustom Kettle server, in the tradition of our Orange server, but cannot afford the cost at this time. The 60 bucks a month I already pay is straining by expenses on a teacher's salary.... thats a good 700 bucks a year.

And I can't imagine the looks of some of the Council Member's pocketbooks with the regular eGO bill. Want more servers... help us pay for what we already have first.
 
can always count on flavoracid for some good input.....

huh, what, supes ftw... i think artimus has the only sig with no blood in it....

lol
 
I tried gun game servers. I don't think DoD:S would be the place for it. Each gun here is more situational than it is better than another.
 
id have to agree with Mann on that, nothing beats a sniper rifle from 100 yards, but a sniper would be beat from 2 feet away unless he gets a lucky shot off, i dont think the gun game would work as good as it does on CS,
 
[quote1195589208=FooMasta-RR-]
huh, what, supes ftw... i think artimus has the only sig with no blood in it....
[/quote1195589208]

You have been mislead.


Also, I just love gun games, never been worse than worst in them...might chance if we get them xD
 

Latest posts

Back
Top