Your Best Moments; Post It!

Well, I've gotten only one drop of a hat, crafted my second. This is with a ton of playtime. Also, my normal weapon drops seem to have nearly dried up. I get around 1 per night.

I'll reset my stats tomorrow and see if I get any new drops.

SCIENCE!
 
I'd love to get more hats (only got a really bad one by drop), but I don't think i have enough luck to get skills better than the points i got in the rounds that are shown on my best :|
 
Demoman 92
Heavy 93
Medic 92

Most kills 84 (Heavy)
Most destructions 21 (demoman)
Most dominations 12 (demoman)
Most assists 81 (medic)
Most ubers 16
 
After resetting stats last night, my total number of drops was... wait for it...

1 item, same as usual. Not a hat either. But I'll wait the full 2 weeks to see how many hats I get.
 
i used to carry a rabbit's foot in my backpack in wow to help with my rolls. it didn't work out very well for me either but sometimes hope and the placebo effect is all we have to go on so i'm resetting my stats tonight. now if i can only find that rabbit's foot again. :)
 
@zombie, I sure hope you got out from that soul-stealing game >:

Ontopic, Mine is jetserver'd to death D:
 
i used to carry a rabbit's foot in my backpack in wow to help with my rolls. it didn't work out very well for me either but sometimes hope and the placebo effect is all we have to go on so i'm resetting my stats tonight. now if i can only find that rabbit's foot again. :)

I carried my Warglaives of Azzinoth set for luck.
 
After resetting stats last night, my total number of drops was... wait for it...

1 item, same as usual. Not a hat either. But I'll wait the full 2 weeks to see how many hats I get.

at least you get one item....lol
 
reset stats -> gives you
1.) higher chance for hat drop
2.) idk, but i like to get scared when i see how much i played in a week... lol :D

(to 1.), valve said that people who are new to TF2 should get their first hat within 1-2 days or 1 week, so i do it, and i do it because of 2, mainly because of 2.)

valve said it, but idk
i got my respectless rubber glove and my texas 10 gallon with resetting, i do it weekly but didnt get another one since then

read steam forums sometimes
they have emails from robin walker, if you know him..

where he sais that new players should get their first hat within 1-2 weeks
_________________________________________________________________________________________
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Random
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Random
http://www.answers.com/topic/randomness
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/random?jss=1
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/random
http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Random
http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/random.html
http://www.yourdictionary.com/random

http://cheezburger.com/View.aspx?aid=3036614400
 
Last edited:
Back
Top