THIS IS WHAT MOP REALLY

[quote1195530443=masterofpuppets-RR-]
I'm not that dirty.
[/quote1195530443]

If I remember correctly, Mop, you (in yer mustard cookie video) were sporting a tang-top AND a mullet. That ontop of the fact that you were eating a mustard cookie, I disagree with your statement.
 
I disagree mop,

untitled.jpg


OH NO HE DI'INT!

P.S.

I love ya, Mop. My Hair is similar to yours and I'm accused of having a mullet as well.
 
This is what happens when you have toooo much time on your hands. I'm loving it Baron, btw!!
 
[quote1195537350=Thor [DAM]]

P.S.

I love ya, Mop. My Hair is similar to yours and I'm accused of having a mullet as well.
[/quote1195537350]

Not accusations...factual statements is the correct term.
 
Dog Chapman has a mullet
James Hetfield HAD a mullet
Billy Ray Sirus has a mullet

I ain't got no stinkin mullet
 
[quote1195595377=masterofpuppets-RR-]
James Hetfield HAD a mullet

I ain't got no stinkin mullet
[/quote1195595377]


i wouldnt really say james hetfield had a mullet, more like regular headbanging hair.


and yes, you do have a mullet (or at leasdt a mullet in the making :) )
 
After he had an ATV accident right before Load came out, he had the infamous "metallimullet"

jnlive26.jpg
 
Back
Top