vote for pedro EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 24, 2006 Messages 4,017 Nov 19, 2007 #1 http://hs.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7581976230 this is my face book group and i need members!
N NeoJed -TR- Famous Joined Mar 14, 2007 Messages 515 Nov 19, 2007 #2 Wow thats my group right there, I despise country with a burning passion. I can stand rap and emo, but country is just nastashish (sound it out =P)
Wow thats my group right there, I despise country with a burning passion. I can stand rap and emo, but country is just nastashish (sound it out =P)
F flavoracid Famous Joined Jun 9, 2007 Messages 576 Nov 20, 2007 #3 my teacher hates it when we get on the computer when he's talking.. and hates myspace and facebook.. so he tells us to close our laptops and turn off myface.
my teacher hates it when we get on the computer when he's talking.. and hates myspace and facebook.. so he tells us to close our laptops and turn off myface.