E Erich EGO Zealot Joined Oct 31, 2009 Messages 1,767 Jan 4, 2010 #1 Yes this is kind of late but I've been busy so here it is! Happy New Year Everyone! Or should I say Happy Belated New Year Everyone.......well......ummmmm....... not sure so whatever you guys like lol
Yes this is kind of late but I've been busy so here it is! Happy New Year Everyone! Or should I say Happy Belated New Year Everyone.......well......ummmmm....... not sure so whatever you guys like lol
D Duality The Dualyist of Dualys Joined Jun 5, 2007 Messages 4,096 Jan 4, 2010 #2 Happy new year to you too Next time bro just post in the other new years threads, really no need for another thread thats 4 days late
Happy new year to you too Next time bro just post in the other new years threads, really no need for another thread thats 4 days late
B Blindy EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 1, 2010 Messages 8,565 Jan 5, 2010 #3 Happy New Year to you aswell.