Appropriate discussions in the appropriate areas, please. There's a reason why something was posted in the admin forum.

oh and xo you make pandas cry with your face!
ooooooooooo

mesa is bull nowadays
all those nooblets with their fan,huntsman and nowadays the most OP'd crap ever
eyelander+targe
seriously
if you only can get kills in tiny vents with your undodgeable weapons, stop playing TF2
oh and for demos with shield+sword,
do yourself a favor and stop play it
maybe you had some skill before playing it
but youre only so good with it, because its OP'd
trust me, as soon as it gets nerf'd you wont play it, b/c then YOU will suck and not get kills for beeing a buffed demoman, who can eat 4 stickies and 4 rockets and is faster then a scout
and just randomly charge your running thingy into a crowd of people and try to chop of some heads, because you know they cant kill you that fast with rocktes/nades
your only handicap are bullets
but noone plays scout/heavy anymore because they all want to be a part of the most unskilled playstyle ever
ill see you all when it got nerf'd..
i just dont wanna play TF2 with overpowered nooblets on amok
ill bet my pents on that
xosniper: The black spot of forum posts since 3/30/2008sorry zero, ever since I posted in here....I took it off into a direction best known as "xosnipers thread of shame".
Please forgive me.![]()
sorry zero, ever since I posted in here....I took it off into a direction best known as "xosnipers thread of shame".
Please forgive me.![]()

well, then... i will break your razorback and dig my shiv into your spine, then as your last breath slips out I will drown you in your own jarate.![]()
I think blackmesa does fine with 80% ego members playing on it. why not show some love towards Gravelpit? Oh, that's right, its warpath now, why not show some love for warpath? Oh, that's right, it's always empty, why not show some love for 2fort........I mean c'mon, who doesn't love 2fort?
i do not like 2fort b.c many ppl build sentries and when my team brings in an uber to kill 3 sentries there would be 487894546577 more sentries firing at us