dog tag scrims

Stem Van De Daken

Active Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
356
I haven't seen any dog tag scrims in awhile for the DOD division. i would love to get some going. i would be willing to help set some up. if an event coordinator wants some help to do this let me know. its a lot of fun. last time i was in one was in CS and the e's destroyed us ego's. it can be unpredictable.
 
That sounds cool I think I remember some of those events in 2009, If something is set up that eGs can participate in i would like to participate - fo sho!
 
yeah CSS always has so many events... last time i was in one i did pretty good


I am so for this!!!!!!!
 
Heck i dont mind handing my dogtags to somebody else!
 
Yeah, went to a CS:S scrim few weeks ago and we had a great time. If we could get em' for DoD:s Divsion that would be awesome!!!!
 
Back
Top