may not be on that much

Joined
May 14, 2007
Messages
549
I might be scarce on the servers this week so I'd like to wish everybody a Happy Thanksgiving.

P.S. I'm thankful for having found the truly awesome peeps at Edge Gamers :)
 
Well I'd say take care and all that, but I have to put up with you at work still :P

Just kidding. Hope you can pop on occasionally and frag some FA's.
;)

Z
 
i think i have to work thanksgiving night. im not sure. if so, EAT EXTRA TURKEY AND STUFFING FOR ME... but drown it in gravy first or i'll make u digest it all
 
you got it flava ;)...and nick...yes...you DO still have to put up w/me at work hehe...mmmm...black friday !ill
 
[quote1195677490=flavoracid [JONES]]
i think i have to work thanksgiving night. im not sure. if so, EAT EXTRA TURKEY AND STUFFING FOR ME... but drown it in gravy first or i'll make u digest it all
[/quote1195677490]

I can feel my arteries clogging already
 

Latest posts

Back
Top