gonna be off steam for a while

Zarik

Poster
Joined
Apr 22, 2009
Messages
151
gonna be off steam because of projects and homework ill be back on hopefully soon
 
School > eGO

How are you gonna buy the latest and best games if you dont have a good enough education to get a job?
 
lol

where have you been? eGO always put that and family above games. XD XD XD

Did you not see 90% of the other posts? :P
I know eGO puts family and education above gaming, but 90% of these guys were like ''nooooooooo don't leave us''

and yes, I know it was a joke what those guys said, but so was what I said ;3
 
i also got mid-terms to study for and their like in 3 weeks so mabye ill be back on then
 
Dont bloody remind me >,< Cannt belive they installed those this year...hate it! Well hope you get back on soon buddy! : D

lolololol and i accutally shouldda posted this a week eariler so its accutally like 2 weeks not 3
 

Latest posts

Back
Top