Has Drop Rate Changed Since WAR Update?

Believer

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
2,883
Has the drop rate decreased since the War update? After about 40+ hours during the week, I usually only get about 2 items. Is this normal?

It seems like it has decreased in recent days, but I haven't seen anything official from Valve.
 
Usually valve implements a ridiculous drop rate (I got 7-8 items that night :)) during the updates just so that people have a higher chance of getting the achievement weapons. Now that everybody has them, things will go back to normal....:crying:
 
Last edited:
The drop rate is the same. I have noticed a change overnight in drops but remember: its Random
 
There's a drop rate? I should look into that.

I haven't noticed much change, depends, sometimes I walk in and everyone is getting stuff, other days not one item in all my hours of play for that day.
 
On Mondays I always see people getting like 3-4 items a game on dustbowl. Or any other server for that matter.


Monday is super drop-rate day. All in agreement say I.
 
I want your luck GL, I get 1 drop/day if I'm lucky
 
I found a hatless scout overnight
Crafted it with my trophy belt.

Got a Vintage Tyrolean :D
 
Idle Servers FTW!

I usually log in and chill there for the night and when I wake up I normally have 1 - 7 items.
 
Back
Top