AFK From TF2

Status
Not open for further replies.

EffeKtioNz

Thread Junky
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
830
Ok, so latley I havent been on TF2 much because I just bought the new Modern Warfare 2 and are currently addicted to that also, I join a mate on css and I thought I'd try out the new zombie mod and now I feel bad about no playing and contibuting to the =(eGO)= TF2 Servers, but I should be on more later on, I think........ but anyways I catcha all later and this is why I havent been on just to let you all know.

PS, Sorry is this was a waste of your time.
 
thanks for the heads up, but in the future a note in your sig will suffice.
 
Let's try to stay on topic here guys.

I too have fallen victim to MW2, it's quite addicting.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top