Yeah toast

Spartanz1170

Rookie
Joined
Sep 29, 2009
Messages
32
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avU5onrWfYo[/ame]


Possibly the best vid of the new year, featuring the Engineer :)
plus a Guest Appearence of the Spy...
 
Last edited:
Hahaha! Yeah! I have to say that's one of the best vids I have seen in ages.
 
A friend just sent this to me and was going to post a thread. Well played Spartan... well played indeed.

It is a funny vid.
 
lol this is the creepiest song i have ever heard (heard it before) but its awesome in this vid XD
 
Grilled Cheese>Toast on the grounds that grilled cheese is essentially toast with cheese in the middle, and the fact that Grilled Cheese>everything else.
Nice video, I lol'ed
 
I don't ever listen to radio, yet somehow I knew that song was from the Bob & Tom show the second I heard it. hehe

Funny video I must say. Granted it's the audio that sells it, but... that's probably the first time I've ever laughed at a TF2 video. :)

Nice find.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top