D Dew of the Mountain Type Forum Fiend Joined Feb 7, 2009 Messages 722 Jan 7, 2010 #4 Hey there, bored much?
I iamevilbear EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 6,121 Jan 7, 2010 #6 eje007 said: O.O Hi. Click to expand... pumpkins
D Dew of the Mountain Type Forum Fiend Joined Feb 7, 2009 Messages 722 Jan 7, 2010 #7 mmm coffee! ill take a black, with 9 spoons of sugar please
C Coolhand EGO Addict Joined May 29, 2009 Messages 1,234 Jan 7, 2010 #8 Eww.... thats not black anymore its like sugar sludge. Its all about Philz coffee. www.philzcoffee.com MMMMMmmmm..... Yummy in my tummy.
Eww.... thats not black anymore its like sugar sludge. Its all about Philz coffee. www.philzcoffee.com MMMMMmmmm..... Yummy in my tummy.
D Dew of the Mountain Type Forum Fiend Joined Feb 7, 2009 Messages 722 Jan 7, 2010 #9 i like coffee with my sugar! leave me alone!
D Dew of the Mountain Type Forum Fiend Joined Feb 7, 2009 Messages 722 Jan 7, 2010 #10 And how am i supposed to get philz? im in SC!
L LaUgHiNgStOcK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 3,263 Jan 7, 2010 #11 umm.... hi. <3
M Mostly Harmless Internet Traffic Regulator =(e)= Joined Sep 10, 2007 Messages 3,042 Jan 7, 2010 #13 I think eje found a new house to haunt.
I IceGladiator EGO Is My Life! Joined May 13, 2009 Messages 5,332 Jan 7, 2010 #15 Hey Eje007! having fun at school?
S sLurP Active Member Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 297 Jan 7, 2010 #18 And people are like Youu iz trollin' And eje is like I'm not trollin' I'm eje you see. Also, hi Ehey :]
And people are like Youu iz trollin' And eje is like I'm not trollin' I'm eje you see. Also, hi Ehey :]
I iamevilbear EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 6,121 Jan 7, 2010 #19 look at eje, a few moments back at school and hes already losing his mind.
M Mikkel Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 1, 2009 Messages 2,955 Jan 7, 2010 #20 And the weird thing is, he hasn't started school yet.