- Joined
- Nov 10, 2007
- Messages
- 210
Okay, so, I am Canadian,
And I would really like to donate, but isnt Edge Gamers American?
And they dont want Canadian money, so what do I do, I really
want to help by donating, but if I cant donate BUT I can do something
else that will help the clan, please let me know, because I want to help.
I also dont know if this was the right place to post this, but I had to ask.
Thanks,
- =(e)= RompTheChomp -RR-
And I would really like to donate, but isnt Edge Gamers American?
And they dont want Canadian money, so what do I do, I really
want to help by donating, but if I cant donate BUT I can do something
else that will help the clan, please let me know, because I want to help.
I also dont know if this was the right place to post this, but I had to ask.
Thanks,
- =(e)= RompTheChomp -RR-










