Black Mesa Source

Yeah Half-Life is a long single player experience, which is a good thing.

They are also developing a multi-player mode. AND ITS FREE
 
wow does that bring back the memories of half-life. Im pumped up for this game, it looks great and it brings me back to the old half-life days!
 
the word on the street is that all of the black mesa levels are complete and they are working on xen now
 
Yes, I've been waiting for this to come out forever now. I've even put aside replaying HL1 just for this mod ^_^

I'm sure it will be worth the wait
 
YAY! <3 this game to death! unforseen consquences, hearing those words i wuz liek, THIS IS A STUPID EXPEREMENT!
 
You know Half-life was an Awesome game!

I like the new screenshots. but its the same old plot...
 
This has been around for a looooong time.

Also their page seems to be down or something, cant get in thar ?_?
 
Back
Top