What would you like to see in a Jail Map

Kamori

Rookie
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
43
Okay well I'm planning on making a Jail Break map because thats what I've been playing alot of recently. And since I haven't done map making in a while I thought it would be a good place to start again because I don't have to worry about the tactical side of things.

So, my question is, what would you all like to see in a ba_Jail map if it were to be put on the rotation?
 
If this is your first time mapping in awhile i wouldn't go straight into mapping for jail, re-learn the basics of mapping and more
 
Create a giant speaker that plays a siren so loud that you can't hear people talking. Then I might consider playing.
 
If this is your first time mapping in awhile i wouldn't go straight into mapping for jail, re-learn the basics of mapping and more

I know how to use it, I just haven't made the layouts for scrim style maps... I know the triggers and stuff so it will be no problem
 
Make a realistic jail.
Like No Disco.
Realistic jail Wood be nice.
An objective to run to and escape
and plant the bomb.
 
Make a realistic jail.
Like No Disco.
Realistic jail Wood be nice.
An objective to run to and escape
and plant the bomb.

That would make too much sense. It is more fun to abstractly socialize with 12 year olds and obey their commands and play trivia games..........LOL
 
have
"TRIVIA = FAIL" written on the wall above center cage

ps i dont really play jail anymore, so i dunno what new stuff is available
 
A Cynide Cookies ans Milk Store! mmmmm.....poison.

Another good idea is a TV. Get cosy with the cts and get along while watching a over dramatic Drama on MTV. lol
 
PLEASE NO "Plant the bomb" maps! That just equals "FailJail" as usual :O. But I would like to see some kind of minigame thing, like a series of minigames that take about a minute each, probably 3 minigames so the 2 teams (make a sorter) compete and then it would kill the team with the least minigame wins. That would make it more enjoyable for the dead people too. If only, if only.
 
Back
Top