Thanks again for all who came and played. Also, thanks for all the feedeback. I will optimize, add, fix some things and get it finished.
Also that empty room is just something i came up with but didnt have time to figure out what to do in there yet before we all played.
Yeah, that was the only major thing I noticed. Disco is well made, the yard is fun, it's just the perfect jail map to me. The button wouldn't work to get back into armory, but I think I heard you say you were going to fix that. The race/deathrun (it's a bit of both) is really cool. I like the little monitor room, with the breakable glass. It took me 19 right clicks of the knife to break it. Bit of useless info there.
I can't really think of any improvements you could make, I'm pretty happy with it. Well done.










