Only On BlackMesa ....

I've done similar in eGO's 2Fort as a Targe Demo.

it was like, around 120 kills to around 15 deaths and I had nine dominations.

I didn't screen-cap it though. I also had medics on me on and off.
 
no pic..no proof..

(:

~D
I've done similar in eGO's 2Fort as a Targe Demo.

it was like, around 120 kills to around 15 deaths and I had nine dominations.

I didn't screen-cap it though. I also had medics on me on and off.
 
Only on blackmesa, can a demo get this without a medic. :drool:

Try that on any other map and id be impressed. Kunai and C!iFF do it on other maps easy with out iron horsing. Its impossible for me since I dont really stay with my team, Im usually spy either way :P.
 
Try that on any other map and id be impressed. Kunai and C!iFF do it on other maps easy with out iron horsing. Its impossible for me since I dont really stay with my team, Im usually spy either way :P.

I do quite well as a demo as well.
Usually get about a 7:1 kdr when on a map I like.
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX3sEGtG8mQ[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl-beMYQ-K0[/ame]
 
Back
Top