Reason why Galkafisher is a dangerous camper

it depends on the map though, but taking out buffed heavies can be done by many classes,
but ofcourse the most easy way of all are the instant kill classes.

spies however have it very easy, one stab and it is over, but you are detected quite easily, but a sniper is just as powerful and often much more annoying, you cant check for snipers, they just stand there at the background of the map, backstabs can be avoided by listening to uncloacks, watching players movements, or the most common thing of all shoot at anything that comes near you.

you cant shoot a sniper as a heavy, if you spin down your gun you are already dead against a decent sniper. if you just jump around the changes are that you can either take out his med or his head pretty easy too. That is the true beauty of the hats.... it is so easy to single players out, it is like the names that the spy sees ;)

But ofcourse mesa is an entirely different map structure than dustbowl or 2fort
 
@Thereven: I agree with you. I personally would be pissed if I were dying and 5 medics were ignoring me and all healing 1 person. I would either rage quit or switch teams and take out all the medics. That is not what you call true teamwork unless you're camping somehwere. Just my opinion. I play medic a lot and true I have some people I like to stick with since we make a good team, but when someone needs healing I almost always oblige, unless I'm near Uber and ready to rush.

@Respawn: I know what you're talking about regarding getting close to pyros. I remember hearing you in vent when I keep airblasting you backwards. ;)
 
@Respawn: I know what you're talking about regarding getting close to pyros. I remember hearing you in vent when I keep airblasting you backwards. ;)

Haha. Thank god we hang out in Rated R rooms. I'm pretty sure that R should stand for RESPAWN. :P
 
..I should start hanging out in vent so I have a reason to NOT swear when I get owned. >.> I rage too much but I manage to not rage over mic or typing, only in my apartment. XD
 

Latest posts

Back
Top