Enjoying the Edgegamers servers

T3RMINATOR

I made one post
Joined
Dec 10, 2009
Messages
2
Just wanted to let you know that your servers are very enjoyable to play on. You have a good group of people that are doing a good job of ensuring the play continues to be fun without using a heavy hand. I'll continue my nightly returns to the server and hope to see y'all there.

Terminator
 
Wow! Thank you Terminator. It's always nice to know our efforts are appreciated.
 
This thread gets my seal of approval, it makes me happy to know that there are some out there that appreciate what eGO is trying to do.
 
Thanks for the kind words - it's what we're here for :)
 
If you want any sigs/avatars/wallpaper/sprays, etc. go to my shop.
http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=111603


seal-of-approval.jpg
 
yes yes... i havent played TF2 for a wile.. and i love the servers.. :D...ima start playing it again
 
Well it is certainly true. If you are an admin you are really in an under appreciated role. The pay for admins on servers is really really bad. Been there done that. I normally play at night and have enjoyed playing with Eccentric, Existance, Bitster, Moa, 2di4u and a lot of other guys that seem to really enjoy the game. I look forward to seen all of you in game.

Terminator

Terminator Jr was my Tribes 2 name BTW
 
Thank you for the kind word! I can't wait to play with you in the near future.

@ Sticky I love the Chuck Norris thing.
 
Back
Top