e vs. eG scrim 1/15/10

iGreen

EGO Zealot
Legacy Members
Joined
Jan 23, 2009
Messages
1,945
A glorious victory for the e's!

hl2-20100110-0311212.jpg


A hard fought battle between the e's and the G's. Well done to both teams!

If you took any screen-shots, be sure to put them up!

​
 
That was fun! I didn't get many screens though. But I can claim dominations on 8-9 people thanks to the demo I took. I can't wait to face off against the O's.
 
That was fun! I didn't get many screens though. But I can claim dominations on 8-9 people thanks to the demo I took. I can't wait to face off against the O's.

throw up a video for us if you can :)
 
WOAH! I missed this glorious event!? I guess there is only one thing to do...

*Rofl Puke Achievment Unlocked!!!*
 
congrats to all of us =(e)='s and thanks igreen for the great event! i'll get a video compilation up in a bit :)

cpwarpath2u4004.jpg


cpwarpath2u40005.jpg


cpwarpath2u40004.jpg


cpwarpath2u40006.jpg
 
how do you G's expect to beat the O's when you can't even beat the little ol' e's


congrats e's
 
how do you G's expect to beat the O's when you can't even beat the little ol' e's


congrats e's

lol, it was actually really scary when iGreen and I looked at all the points at the end, on the top ten on G's side were higher then the top 4 of the e's, I have not a clue how they won lol, must have been all those meat shields and cannon fodder.
 
how do you G's expect to beat the O's when you can't even beat the little ol' e's


congrats e's

lol, it was actually really scary when iGreen and I looked at all the points at the end, on the top ten on G's side were higher then the top 4 of the e's, I have not a clue how they won lol, must have been all those meat shields and cannon fodder.

To many LITTLE people on your team ! :P MHAHAHAHA

Engineer is credit to team !:chair:
 
I'm gonna see if I can get galkafisher to join eGO just to help Us e's win
 
Back
Top