Back in Action!

Doomfearkeeper

Active Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
378
Well it appears that my computer problems are solved. (Atleast for the time being) Since I got a new video card (Geforce 9500 GT 1 gig) I can now play Tf2 again!


-Note I know that the card I got is not the best out there..But its a heck of alot better then what I had before..( 7800 and 7100)

Well hope to see you guys and gals around the servers!

-DooMFeaRKeepeR
 
Good stuff, it's a great card running the source engine. Glad you got the situation resolved, cya on the servers.
 
Wow its funny...i HAD the same card as you (7800) and i also have the same new one as you... (9500)
 
I have the 9500 on one of my computers also :), great card for the money and runs the source engine beautifully.
 
Thanks all..and glad to be back!..Im currently installing all the games I used to play on my old comp..(Steam games and non steam games). I just have to mess around with the settings of the new card I got to get it running how I like..
 
Why is a 7800 bad? I don't even have a graphics card.

I never ment to imply that my Geforce 7800 GS OC was bad,,It was a good card for an AGP card. It ran most of these games quite well. But that card is in my old comp..and the comp I am using now doesn't have an AGP slot..and the card that was in here originally was a Geforce 7100 GT...and it ran Tf2 poorly even on the lowest settings..

Thats basically what I ment to say.
 
I never meant to imply that my Geforce 7800 GS OC was bad,,It was a good card for an AGP card. It ran most of these games quite well. But that card is in my old comp..and the comp I am using now doesn't have an AGP slot..and the card that was in here originally was a Geforce 7100 GT...and it ran Tf2 poorly even on the lowest settings..

Thats basically what I meant to say.

My TF2 runs poorly even on the lowest settings too. I still manage to pwn everyone.
 
Zer?™;1229625 said:
My TF2 runs poorly even on the lowest settings too. I still manage to pwn everyone.


That may be true..you probably have a better CPU then I do..Mines a Celeron D 2.66 Ghz socket 975 OverClocked to 3.06 Ghz.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top