RuneScape

I played it but stopped after a week cause I did'nt have membership so it was boring,
Eire.32
 
[quote1195676957=Eire.32 =FL=]
I played it but stopped after a week cause I did'nt have membership so it was boring,
Eire.32
[/quote1195676957]

Same exact thing got bored cause o membership and it didn't seem worth one.
 
RuneScape? Orly. Sorry, but that game makes me cry blood when I think about it. Not trying to stop you from playing it because I use to, but I moved on to WoW.
 
I have played it.
It has a weak graphics.
Goblins/Cows everywhere.

runescape.com

I stopped playing it 1 year ago.
I'm still level 16.
:D
 
I have a lvl 57 or something named blindsfell00. He had all the quests done as a non member and was an ultimate pker. I quit thoguht to give my time to eGO.
 
lol i gave up my lvl 95 acc to a friend it was members but gave away all the stuff
 
i played it i was lvl 86 and had lots of money... but the game just got boring all of a sudden, that was about 2 years ago lol !lol
 
yea back when i was a wee child i played for a little but then gave my account away
 
heh played it for way to long (ages ago), got my character up to 90 or something mining and blacksmithing but never was a member. also there use to be a way to have a very powerful character but have a fairly low level (great for PvPing) umm i think you need to have prayers as your highest stat for memory.

then played WoW for ages and did lots of raids and PvP till BC killed it.

now i play Eve online which has a more mature age group and is a lot more fun (heaps to do), although a lot of people cant stand it because it has a high learning curve and take a long time to skill up.
 
yeah i played. i had 15m, overall level of 1213, combat lvl 82, and hunter 76. its been so long.. dont think i'll ever play again. idk. the name is marcopol0
 
This site is EVIL. Any website that asks you to open your registry key is EVIL. I bought child protection software just to block this website from my idiotic brothers who have crashed 32 computers picking up spyware and viruses from evil websites like Runescape or Dragon Quest.
 
[quote1196199837=CroutonsofDeath{RD}]
This site is EVIL. Any website that asks you to open your registry key is EVIL. I bought child protection software just to block this website from my idiotic brothers who have crashed 32 computers picking up spyware and viruses from evil websites like Runescape or Dragon Quest.
[/quote1196199837]


Frist i must say LOL that sucks bud really really badly. Back in the day i use to play in RS1 was still up then i tried out RS2. Only played the free version and got just about everything. Stopped at level 60, after I lost my rune gold trim I said no more and called it quites.
But i play WoW and hate life cuz im a tank and everyone gives me grife about everything. And I mean Everything!
A better free games i suggest are Maplestory or FlyFF (Fly For Fun).

Anyways see ya all on the beach.
 
yea i still play it, lol it sucks and all but if your bored all day it doesnt really matter. i have my friend playing it, lol some people like it some people dont. i'm level 29 and my name is Demon Ky.
 
Yeah...I played it a few years ago, had a level 89 I think, I could NOT figure out how to make cash so I quit because I was frustrated lol. FPS is all I do now.
 
i used to play and my name was (of course)blaber80, i finished all the quest and stoped becuz for mems,lonely,and grahpics
 
I opened it for 5 minutes and quit.
Screw those pixels and cutting wood (I think thats what it was).
 

Latest posts

Back
Top