"e" Orientation! on 1/15/2010

mad pistol

EGO Zealot
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
1,482
Hey everyone, and welcome to all the new e's that have become a part of the eGO community. Every month we have a special event for the new guys called "e Orientation" So what is e Orientation? It is, quite simply, the best and most helpful guide to help you get on your feet and into the action which is eGO. This hour-long event has been designed to give you guys a heads up on what we are about, what there is to do, and how to get that promotion that you're always striving for.



Topics that will be covered:

  • Introduction to each division
  • Different groups in eGO and how you can get involved
  • Server basics and chain of command
  • Current and future events
  • How to get promoted in eGO


The TF2 division also has their very own dedicated fun server that can be used for special events. We will be having a "monday madness" style event after the Ventrilo introductions and orientation is complete. The password to get onto the fun server will be fun (that's the password). The TF2 fun server's ip address: 208.43.76.159:27015


I highly recommend that every e in eGO be at this event at least once during their career with us. eGO is a very complex organization, and most people have no clue that there is so much that goes on or what it takes to keep eGO afloat.

e Orientation will be held on eGO's Ventrilo server. The information to access the server is listed on the menu on the left side of your screen. Simply click on "Ventrilo Information" and it will tell you what you need to connect. A mic is not required, but we do recommend it so that we can get to know you a little better.


This event will be held on January 15, 2010 at:

8PM Eastern time
7PM Central time
6PM Mountain time
5PM Pacific time


We'll see you on the Ventrilo Server! :)
 
Last edited:
I think all the e's should try and go to this! I mean i would go... if i was an e.

It will teach you everything and it just explains eGO more and helps you guys understand what we really are about.
 
ill be there but quick question. which channel are we supposed to be on? please PM me the answer
 
I have never been to an e orientation, and I've been here since late june

I'll see if I can go
 
Cant make it. I work at that time. Is there any other way to get that info?

try asking an eGO advisor, council member, or any eGO member,

since its also about upcoming and current events for tf2, you could ask a Event coordinator too.

here is a list of people you can ask too. :D


USCG Hammer

djsatan, Division Leader
djsatanswife, Division Leader
RESPAWN, Division Leader
ScrappyDoo, Division Leader
Iceman, Advisor
Trykael, Advisor
Zergspower, Advisor
Adilor, Advisor
Mister Adam, Advisor
Foxhound, Advisor
Aneruen, Advisor

(these are event coordinators.)
iGreen
Mad Pistol
Mastershake
Mental Buga
Pyro Gurl
the_n00b
TcVinsky

or like I said, and eG or eGO member. :D
 
I think I'll go to my 2nd orientation after 2 years here. Obviously, I'm doing something wrong.
 
I'll try and make it. I'd love to get to know everyone better, and find out what being a member of eGO means other than wearing the tag.
 
Back
Top