S Stabsta Poster Joined Oct 11, 2009 Messages 161 Jan 10, 2010 #21 funny but obviously photoshopped (Kanye's head is going in front of the white border line on the slot)
funny but obviously photoshopped (Kanye's head is going in front of the white border line on the slot)
B Beta EGO Is My Life! Joined Apr 26, 2008 Messages 5,891 Jan 10, 2010 #23 Stabsta said: funny but obviously photoshopped (Kanye's head is going in front of the white border line on the slot) Click to expand... I did not noticed that this image was photoshopped! Thanks for letting me know or else I would think this Beta guy is full of lies
Stabsta said: funny but obviously photoshopped (Kanye's head is going in front of the white border line on the slot) Click to expand... I did not noticed that this image was photoshopped! Thanks for letting me know or else I would think this Beta guy is full of lies
Planeswalker Famous Joined Mar 2, 2009 Messages 513 Jan 10, 2010 #24 Beta, I'm real happy for you, and Imma let you finish, but the Equalizer is the best weapon drop OF ALL TIME.
Beta, I'm real happy for you, and Imma let you finish, but the Equalizer is the best weapon drop OF ALL TIME.
D DRaGZ Thread Junky Joined Dec 31, 2008 Messages 908 Jan 11, 2010 #25 Such an OP weapon. I mean, he can just walk around knockin' down mics and sappin' joys everywhere. BAH! What the hell Valve.
Such an OP weapon. I mean, he can just walk around knockin' down mics and sappin' joys everywhere. BAH! What the hell Valve.
X xXracecarXx Poster Joined Jul 11, 2009 Messages 151 Jan 11, 2010 #26 nice find hopefully I get to find my own kayne west hat. Aka A** hat. lawl
featherfoot07 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 17, 2008 Messages 2,760 Jan 11, 2010 #27 NO! Poison STANG!! said: 100% Crits against Taylor Swift? Click to expand...
M m3rryg0r0und Active Member Joined Aug 24, 2008 Messages 297 Jan 11, 2010 #29 Yo yo soldier, I'm really happy for y'all, and I'mma let you finish, but the demo had the most kills of all time, of all time
Yo yo soldier, I'm really happy for y'all, and I'mma let you finish, but the demo had the most kills of all time, of all time
Idol I make bad jokes =(eGO)= Joined Apr 12, 2008 Messages 3,780 Jan 11, 2010 #30 Beta on Beta beta said: this beta guy is full of lies Click to expand... qft
S SuperShoot EGO Addict Joined Jul 12, 2009 Messages 1,209 Jan 11, 2010 #31 I got the Taylor Swift weapon ! Maybe we should fight eachother once, Beta ?
PeZku Thread Junky Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 942 Jan 11, 2010 #32 I'm really happy for ya, maggot. But this is my world, you are not welcome in to my world. MY WORLD.
D Ducttape Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 2,473 Jan 11, 2010 #33 meh, i've deleted better drops than this >.<
Boo-Yeah!! EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Mar 12, 2009 Messages 1,507 Jan 11, 2010 #35 couldnt let it die could you beta?
S stacksondeck Active Member Joined Aug 31, 2009 Messages 283 Jan 11, 2010 #38 That weapon was made up of samples of all the other weapons in your loadout.
S Stickyfinger Thread Thumper Joined Apr 16, 2009 Messages 1,131 Jan 11, 2010 #39 when wins congratulate each other, they say "hey, you are pure beta!"