Zoomer I am very sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

azn modern warfare 2

Active Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
359
Zoomer, I'm very sorry for what I've done. Really its not my friends fault for me not listening, Its me who did not listen. I deserved a kick or even a ban, we had our good times and our bad times, but today was too bad. Its never going to happen again. Some reason today, i wanted to be like the class clown. Make you laugh and others have fun. But this day, I went too far. I will never go to an event if I cannot listen or if i am no welcome. I will always make eGO a funner and better place for everyone. That is my duty when joining Edge Gamers, but I have failed and even thought everyone hates me now. I chose to write a sorry letter to show that I am not a bad person, i am very nice and cannot make fun of someone without my heart hurting. I don't care if I am hated or praised, as long as I'm welcome here with my fellow eGO Brothers and Sisters. I would do anything to make up for this, and I promise not to do this again. I hop you feel better from today.

There was no space so I couldn't send you a PM, so i decided to post it here where I can apologize to everyone that went to the event.
 
I don't know what this is about, but for some reason I don't think it belongs here...
 
Thanks azn, but it wasn't your fault. It may have been mine. Apology accepted. :)
 
hey azn, i always have fun when playing with you. everybody has bad days and we just gotta recover from them and try to learn from our mistakes. An apology isn't trying to make an excuse for what happened, it's realizing your mistakes and making a conscious effort to not make them again.

<3 azn
 
There is a thing called Steam Chat. But still, if you are here to apologize to the whole event people, then I understand.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top