H hydroxy I made one post Joined Jan 4, 2010 Messages 6 Jan 11, 2010 #4 i've had this name for too long
B BloodyBunny Thread Junky Joined Dec 7, 2008 Messages 820 Jan 11, 2010 #5 did you get this approved though name change?
Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 Jan 11, 2010 #8 whats wrong with having a name for too long lol. Ok I will see you with your new name
H hydroxy I made one post Joined Jan 4, 2010 Messages 6 Jan 11, 2010 #9 how do i get my name approved?
B blackhawksniper EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 6,861 Jan 11, 2010 #11 Too long? Ive used this name since 2000....
L Lance EGO Zealot Joined Feb 4, 2009 Messages 1,744 Jan 11, 2010 #12 I've used this name since I was born. True story.
G Grimm911 Famous Joined Dec 30, 2009 Messages 492 Jan 11, 2010 #13 Lance said: I've used this name since I was born. True story. Click to expand... your a liar good sir
Lance said: I've used this name since I was born. True story. Click to expand... your a liar good sir
reflex99 EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 18, 2008 Messages 4,044 Jan 12, 2010 #14 I've had the name reflex99 since i played club penguin in 3rd grade
A Azn_Master EGO Zealot Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 1,608 Jan 12, 2010 #16 I have this name because its true ^.~
M Mr. Boe Jangles Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined May 23, 2009 Messages 3,485 Jan 12, 2010 #17 WHY???? I never want to change my name... Mr. Boe Jangles out
V VizierKane EGO Zealot Joined Feb 6, 2009 Messages 1,932 Jan 12, 2010 #19 i have used my name for everything only... so i would never change it.. It's too cool, i don't think i'll ever find a cooler name then mine.
i have used my name for everything only... so i would never change it.. It's too cool, i don't think i'll ever find a cooler name then mine.
L Lance EGO Zealot Joined Feb 4, 2009 Messages 1,744 Jan 12, 2010 #20 Grimm911 said: your a liar good sir Click to expand... My parents would like a word with you, mister.
Grimm911 said: your a liar good sir Click to expand... My parents would like a word with you, mister.