- Joined
- Aug 3, 2009
- Messages
- 1,826
http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d45/FaceLicker/TF2/
The newest contain: eG + eGO dominations (exhibiting eGO Spidey getting it 3 times), taunt kills and otherwise amusing screenshots. Of course there are the other awesome ones there, like me blowing up my arch nemesis', Dispeners, with the Soldier taunt kill and taking Galkafisher and a random demoman with me as well, and doing the same thing to other engineer things + killing boyscout as well.
Go there! See them! Laugh at them! And if nothing else, post your favorites!
PS: If I get my butt up from the chair, so to speak, I have a short amusing vid from Convoy yesterday that I need to edit and convert. Not a frag vid. Just something worth laughs. =o
The newest contain: eG + eGO dominations (exhibiting eGO Spidey getting it 3 times), taunt kills and otherwise amusing screenshots. Of course there are the other awesome ones there, like me blowing up my arch nemesis', Dispeners, with the Soldier taunt kill and taking Galkafisher and a random demoman with me as well, and doing the same thing to other engineer things + killing boyscout as well.
Go there! See them! Laugh at them! And if nothing else, post your favorites!
PS: If I get my butt up from the chair, so to speak, I have a short amusing vid from Convoy yesterday that I need to edit and convert. Not a frag vid. Just something worth laughs. =o



