- Joined
- Jan 3, 2010
- Messages
- 102
I'm not sure if this has been suggested before but:
What if in the TF2 division, and maybe the others, we could have squads. I have been in squads in past games. I don't know if this will mess things up but I think it would be a fun idea. It would go something like this:
There would be x amount of squads based on the number of players.
Example:
Squad Leader: Bob
Squad Name: Delta
Squad Members: Jim, Frank, Liz, John
Each squad will have 1 or 2 squad leaders, leading the rest of the squad.
We could put in or add a rank system. So in your squad you can get higher ranks and get more leadership only within in the squad.
For events, there could be things like "Squad practice" or "Squad Fights"
Example: Monday January 28: Omega Squad v.s. Delta Squad, Scouts only!
Please give input and such. And if this would effect anything please do tell
Edit: I'm not proposing any addition leadership ranks in eGO. Just a for fun squad(s) in gaming divisions.
What if in the TF2 division, and maybe the others, we could have squads. I have been in squads in past games. I don't know if this will mess things up but I think it would be a fun idea. It would go something like this:
There would be x amount of squads based on the number of players.
Example:
Squad Leader: Bob
Squad Name: Delta
Squad Members: Jim, Frank, Liz, John
Each squad will have 1 or 2 squad leaders, leading the rest of the squad.
We could put in or add a rank system. So in your squad you can get higher ranks and get more leadership only within in the squad.
For events, there could be things like "Squad practice" or "Squad Fights"
Example: Monday January 28: Omega Squad v.s. Delta Squad, Scouts only!
Please give input and such. And if this would effect anything please do tell

Edit: I'm not proposing any addition leadership ranks in eGO. Just a for fun squad(s) in gaming divisions.
Last edited:













