"Meet the Ernest P. Worrell"

xXracecarXx

Poster
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
151
This made me laugh. I searched it on our forums and didn't find it. So If I somehow missed it and I'm re-posting then my bad.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5t0J6BSeXs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5t0J6BSeXs[/ame]
 
It would probably be funnier if I knew what that was or what it was from, but I still lol'ed.
 
YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THAT!!!!!!!!! I love ernest and tf2, that was a perfectly funny video.
 
wow zero, you really are young. hehe

Ernest... was a series of movies starring this guy from the late 80's, early 90's...

Ernest Goes to Camp... Ernest Goes to Jail... Ernest Goes to School...

Really asinine bunch of movies, but... comical in its time. hehe

:)
 
wow beaver, you really are young. Hehe

Ernest.....was a character that started doing commercials for different products throughout the US. I saw him in Braums adds coining the phrase "know what I mean, vern" After awhile you saw him everywhere, then he did some movies, a tv show that failed, and a crap ton more movies.


:P
 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, did i mention HAHA?
 
i miss ernest. loved when he got is fingers stuck in the window. know what i'm talking about vern?
 
Yeh, gotta love how long ago that was and yes ive seen it. I also love all the spy voice overs, one of my fave voices in the game :).
 
I couldn't stop laughing. I've seen most of those movies a ton of times, and that's the one I watched most recently.
 
wow beaver, you really are young. Hehe

Ernest.....was a character that started doing commercials for different products throughout the US. I saw him in Braums adds coining the phrase "know what I mean, vern" After awhile you saw him everywhere, then he did some movies, a tv show that failed, and a crap ton more movies.


:P

Wasn't he on the Cerritos Auto Center commericials? Well, he was better than Cal Worthington and his dog spot that's for sure. =)

He was so stupid he was funny.

-Groo
 
was that from ernest scared stupid? I believe that was the monster that turned 3 kids into little trophies and set them in a tree?

Great video for sure
 
Back
Top