BlackMesa Renovations?

What about a KOTH map with just point A? Spawn in the drop down area, small rooms with ammo/medkits where the stairs are, more icthyosaurs.... eh?
 
i have an idea about the spawn camping....

mini -test chamber in the left spawn room,,teleports players to random spots in map (no spinning)

~D
Combat Mesa... 2 cap points sounds like a lightning round in BM.... spawn camp and DONE! In the past I would have said "Hell yeah! Get rid of A that den of cowardly snipers!" but thanks to Threven and his sword slinging antics, I have been spending more time out at A burning people and stuff.... I may be sad to see it go.... of course... I am always down to try new things in Mesa... so long as we don't get stuck with something like v2t7 in the end... :lol:
 
hehe, another time me thinks..

believe it or not..many players hate the cave area..it scares them


~D

What about a KOTH map with just point A? Spawn in the drop down area, small rooms with ammo/medkits where the stairs are, more icthyosaurs.... eh?
 
thread_direction.gif



Lol guys! Sorry i just had to post that... thats the first ever image of that kind that ive ever posted so woo!

Hmmm, Sticky that is to support the roof... Gardens bad at landing.

To the other off topicers :P yea, DRAGON WERE R OUR MAPZZZZZZZZ?!!?!!?
 
I'm in the process of remaking Blackmesa. In about a month, it will be 2x better, every area perfectly balanced. I am a perfection specialist. Do not question Bacon.
 
that made me laugh

but on a more serious note..

cp_blackmesa_combat
2 cap points, no lower "A" area.. what ya think?

~D

A/D Mesa could work, with 3 CP's. Just renovate the A area a little bit to make it a bit less open and easier to defend. Could actually be really good.

Then the last two points, or at least the second last, it could be a bit more open. Maybe have the fan off there and have couple more ledges up there or something.
 
sounds good and yes A did used to scare me untill the demo update but after i get a few heads it 's my favorite spot.
 
Combat Mesa... 2 cap points sounds like a lightning round in BM.... spawn camp and DONE! In the past I would have said "Hell yeah! Get rid of A that den of cowardly snipers!" but thanks to Threven and his sword slinging antics, I have been spending more time out at A burning people and stuff.... I may be sad to see it go.... of course... I am always down to try new things in Mesa... so long as we don't get stuck with something like v2t7 in the end... :lol:

v2t7 was awesome. i miss it dearly. you have hurt my feelings now :crying:
 
i have an idea about the spawn camping....

mini -test chamber in the left spawn room,,teleports players to random spots in map (no spinning)

~D

That would be awesome...

v2t7.... I didn't like it.... but I think those that liked the original BM (yes... V1... before it wore a V at all!) seemed to not like it as much... the thing I didn't like was all the space above the last points... too 3D.

I am still waiting for an CTF version.... I love me some CTF...
 
still waiting for SingleFlagCtfWhereYouHaveToGetTheIntelIntoTheEnemyBase_blackmesa
 
still waiting for SingleFlagCtfWhereYouHaveToGetTheIntelIntoTheEnemyBase_blackmesa

I'm still waiting for the SFCTF where you have to get the intel into the enemy base because your a double agent Blackmesa.
 
thread_direction.gif



Lol guys! Sorry i just had to post that... thats the first ever image of that kind that ive ever posted so woo!

Hmmm, Sticky that is to support the roof... Gardens bad at landing.

To the other off topicers :P yea, DRAGON WERE R OUR MAPZZZZZZZZ?!!?!!?

Thanks Darth, i closed my eyes for a second, and i missed my exit on this thread....
 
Back
Top