Zergspower sig!

Boo-Yeah!!

EGO Zealot
=(e)=
Joined
Mar 12, 2009
Messages
1,507
I think someone needs to make zergspower a sig that has one of the navi from avatar but with the sauce pan hat on it! Get to work photoshoppers!
 
Seeing as how lampooning our advisors is a long standing tradition in TF2, I think Division Forums is right where this should be. :P
 
Yeah his birthday was yesterday! Or so Mad Pistol and Pyro Gurl tells me ;), I'll do some work on this when I get home if a more qualified artist hasn't stepped up already :P
 
I think the pony picture GGVW threw up not too long ago would be the perfect picture for Zergs...You guys know what Im talking about =P
 
I am about to go back in time and destroy the creator of Starcraft before he makes it. Rawr.
 
Do it and die

Pretty much. Watch Jaedong on Youtube and even people who don't play SC will know that Zerg=win. I personally believe the zerg are the most difficult to master because of the whole hatchery ordeal, but I still enjoy playing them.
 
Ill pay 15k casino cash if someone does it and I use it, 20k if they do it with using the current picture in my sig, 30k if they do it to my avatar aswell ( keeping the same picture) just do like the rim of a pot.
 
havent seen the movie... still wondering if that's a 3rd leg or what coming out of its abdomen :P
 
Take your pic Zergs.
zero711sig-1.png


zerossig.jpg
 
Back
Top