Flash server?

slothy

I made one post
Joined
Jan 6, 2010
Messages
7
I just tried this game for the first time ever yesterday, I mostly play CS:S. I thought the game was a ton of fun and the map I liked most was Flash. Today I loaded up the game again to play it, but the server was deleted from my favorites so I came to the website to get the IP again, but it's not on the website anymore either...is the server gone forever? :(
 
Some times slothy our servers go down. So when you don't see them ether on your favorites list or our server listings it probably means that its down. They usually come back up pretty fast depending on the response time of the council.
 
Last edited:
Some times slothy our servers go down. So when you don't see them ether on your favorites list or our server listings it probably means that its down. They usually come back up pretty fast depending on the response time of the council.

edited cause you're great?

your first post was bashing council wasn't it. ADMIT IT

edit: server's down but not forgotten: http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/72.233.123.4:27015/

it's on the same box as Kalt too, if you were going to ask, and strand I suppose as well
 
Last edited:
flash likes the crash. its just its nature i've noticed from playing so much flash for so long. it happens. just give it like 5 minutes.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top