Player for Hire!!!

Cosmo X

Poster
=(e)=
Joined
Oct 23, 2008
Messages
201
I'm dropping from Sweet Sauce in the eGO INS League and becoming a free agent. Please any team leaders reply to this post and let me know if I can be some assistance to your squad.

Skeet Skeet... ;(
 
Skeet Skeet is no more, the team is going to be disbanded. I want to put you in charge of another team.

DonkeyPunch
 
Well I guess that means I am a Free Agent as well. Still would like to play if anyone needs a backup or something.

Available mostly after 8, sometimes 9 during the week. Sat anytime after 4 should be fine as long as I get some notice. Times can be a little hard for me, especially with a family and another little one on the way. Anyone needs a 6th man should be able to fill that spot!

MJBrouwer23
 

Latest posts

Back
Top