Why I was away

Wilson!!

EGO Zealot
Joined
Oct 1, 2009
Messages
1,733
Hey everyone, sorry I havent been around as much as usual lately, i was dealing with my ankle after i broke it last month, but i am glad to inform that I got the boot off and i started PT today, should be fine by next week sometime, so I will start playing more very soon.
 
i broke it to!!
and i got a ankle brace for Christmas and i have to attend physical therapy for awile. just barely started walking a week ago.

best wishes to you!
 
i broke it to!!
and i got a ankle brace for Christmas and i have to attend physical therapy for awile. just barely started walking a week ago.

best wishes to you!

isnt it fun? hah and good luck to you as well, thanks.


As for you dingo, I cant wait to start dominating you again. :)
 
Back
Top