- Joined
- Oct 2, 2008
- Messages
- 1,225
Well guys I went to court today against Mr.Pencil for aggravated assault and attempted murder.
No, not really. But I did bust my fingernail by getting stabbed by a rogue pencil. Tryin' to swat a fly and just happened to stab my index finger. Good thing I'm left-handed.
Went to the emergency room and got my fingernail taken off. Giant piece of lead lodged in there, broke my fingernail in half. So yeah, now my fingers all wrapped up and I'm on pain medication and trying to type with 9 fingers.
Just wanted to tell you guys that I wont be on TF2 for a week or two, though I will still be getting entangled in the interwebz.
No, not really. But I did bust my fingernail by getting stabbed by a rogue pencil. Tryin' to swat a fly and just happened to stab my index finger. Good thing I'm left-handed.
Went to the emergency room and got my fingernail taken off. Giant piece of lead lodged in there, broke my fingernail in half. So yeah, now my fingers all wrapped up and I'm on pain medication and trying to type with 9 fingers.
Just wanted to tell you guys that I wont be on TF2 for a week or two, though I will still be getting entangled in the interwebz.















