Demo man decapitation challenge

dopey288

Active Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2008
Messages
326
As the title says, this is a demo man decapitation challenge.
Collect them heads!!
And the reward?
5,000 casino cash!
Lets see who can rival the famous thereven and his 47 heads!!

500x_eyelander.jpg


Here are the rules:EDITED
  • Must be on ANY EGO SERVER
  • Must have a screenie, no proof no credit
  • Has to be taken 1/13/10-1/20/10 (have a soul dont cheat)
  • time-stamp the screenshot with a "thetime" command while on the server.
  • Competition ends 1/20/10

*If this is succesful this will be a weekly thing until i run out of cash thanks to sticky and Drambar this competiton will last longer
 
Last edited:
Have people time-stamp the screenshot with a "thetime" command while on the server. Then you can be sure when the screenshot was taken.

Unless they know photoshop... but what sort of black-hearted soulless cowardly cozener would go to all that effort to cheat for casino cash?
 
I can do it! No not really but I'm going to be enthusiastic anyway, disappointing thing is I'll never get near it because right now I'm just running around attempting to taunt kill :P
 
Have people time-stamp the screenshot with a "thetime" command while on the server. Then you can be sure when the screenshot was taken.

Unless they know photoshop... but what sort of black-hearted soulless cowardly cozener would go to all that effort to cheat for casino cash?

thats really helpfull thanks. lets see how this ball rolls
 
Why does it have to be on BlackMesa?

And what is this "thetime" command?

What is this, I don't even...

Also, my best was 43, but that was when everyone was newbies and the update just came out, I don't think I've ever be able to do anything remotely close to that again in a real game.
 
Why does it have to be on BlackMesa?

And what is this "thetime" command?

What is this, I don't even...

Also, my best was 43, but that was when everyone was newbies and the update just came out, I don't think I've ever be able to do anything remotely close to that again in a real game.

its blackmesa so you can go headsup with thereven and the time is a command that shows the date so you dont pull a 43 heads from your archive like u said
 
*If this is succesful this will be a weekly thing until i run out of cash (as of now im good for a month)

hey dopey im sending you all my casino cash, like 9k so you have more more to give out!

edit: 9160 casino sent.....
 
hey dopey im sending you all my casino cash, like 9k so you have more more to give out!

edit: 9160 casino sent.....

im very grateful thanks alot! im thinking of makeing this from map to map on which server it has to be on. maybe even a dominate frisky and thereven for a couple grand. thanks alot sticky!
 
I have no use of this casino cash, since i don't put up challenges on the website and i'm busy with other things. So here you go dopey, a big chunk of cash should be available to you.
 
the part of Blackmesa is going to shy a lot of people away. It's not a terrible map/server, just some people don't like to play there due to all the camping and such.
 
due to complaints and and other things ive switched around the rules to make this more open to the players

- any ego server to get the head count
- fixed my rules
-and thanks to sticky and drumbar i can make this thing last more then i expected. maybe even throw in a few dominate thereven competions
 
daily bump.. hopefully we can get this competition off of the ground. any server works just get get the heads and post the screenie
 
Back
Top