Demo man decapitation challenge

ill throw down 20k points, aint got anything better to do with them :D

sent
 
Last edited:
Good luck guys.. but Reven is a special demo... he is one with the sword, he is the Duncan MacLeod of BlackMesa

There can be only one... and its Reven lol

I'll just keep being the little coward I am and just snipe him.. distance is the only way to kill him :)
 
It wasn't on any eGO server, but nonetheless, I still felt like posting it. Got it the day after this thread was posted.

ctf_2fort0001.jpg

ctf_2fort0002.jpg
 
Zer?™;1236161 said:
It wasn't on any eGO server, but nonetheless, I still felt like posting it. Got it the day after this thread was posted.

Wow dude, way to chop off bot heads on your own server. That's a grand achievement there. :P

Also, here's my latest headcount to beat...

23j1f6a.jpg
 
Last edited:
Wow dude, way to chop off bot heads on your own server. That's a grand achievement there. :P

Also, here's my latest headcount to beat...

23j1f6a.jpg


Well we all agreed to not cap the intel. I decided to run around with it :D

You're just jealous 'cause I'm just as good at camping as you are.
 
wow thereven is too good with the sword man. he is going to cash is on these little bets everytime

il be doing plenty of competitons and they wont invlove just the eyelander some other forms as well. thursday the new competiton will be up OFFICALLY thereven has 69 and is the leader. lets makem lose :)

and thursdays new challenge should be more difficult or lucky who knows ;)
 
daily bump (or nightly in this case)

Thereven is still in the lead with 69 heads with 4 days left in the challenge
 
Last edited:
most likely no more eyelander challenges this thread was a flop but most likely the money goes to thereven. next couple challenges should go out more user friendly so it isnt so rough on the rest of the tf2 community

you guys should like it well till then well c
 
Thereven is my Arch-nemesis he killed me like 25 times w/o me getting him once last time I played against him.
 
Back
Top