C crazyrockets EGO Zealot Joined Apr 19, 2009 Messages 1,916 Jan 27, 2010 #21 Hey, theReven, compromise! You grab a quick bite of the sandvitch, then eat the steak, and after that, eat the cook. Any true tf2 player has the stomache room for all 3!
Hey, theReven, compromise! You grab a quick bite of the sandvitch, then eat the steak, and after that, eat the cook. Any true tf2 player has the stomache room for all 3!
S Skill/CJaZ EGO Addict Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 1,225 Jan 27, 2010 #22 I believe I have done my part in this thread. I resign from the raid list.
C Cheez Forum Fiend Joined Sep 23, 2007 Messages 661 Jan 28, 2010 #23 Kevimaster said: Necro'd thread... :glare: please don't do that spartanz Click to expand... We should start using this image. Its not mines...
Kevimaster said: Necro'd thread... :glare: please don't do that spartanz Click to expand... We should start using this image. Its not mines...