General attitude in events

Legend

Councilman Polamalu
Sr. Manager
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
14,988
gfx_rantpost_illlegend.png

Events are meant for the members in the clan to enjoy themselves and have some fun. More and more I am hearing about very poor attitudes in events. If you are going to ruin the fun of these events, action will be taken, and its going to be much more harsh.

As I said, these events are meant to be fun. By someone breaking the rules, you aren't just ruining your fun, you are ruining 31 other peoples fun. It is extremely pathetic that this happens in this clan where our motto is "Mature World Gaming Community".

The event coordinators take time out of their schedule to plan and host these events. Respect that, and respect them. If you are caught breaking the rules. If you are being unsportsmanlike. You will be banned. Period. You wont just be banned for 60 minutes or the duration of the event --- it will be permanent.
 
Before coming to an event, think about the following:

Am I going to cause a problem?
Am I going to make the event less fun anyone else involved?
Am I going to complain about anything?
Do I care about my score if I am attending fun events?

If the answer is YES to any of the following. Please don't even attend.
 
Thanks Legend and Oldie. The event today was good except for how for the first 15 minutes I had to yell at people to stop griefing and to follow orders.

I shouldn't have to threaten to shut down the server to get you guys to cooperate. That being said you adjusted your attitude and we had a great event.

Please keep in mind the above requests from our leadership and come to the event with the intention of having fun and not with the intention of ruining the event for everyone else.


Thanks!

bear
 
Well said. Well put.

Thanks Event Coordinators for all your dedication.

I love attending all of your events!
 
Thanks Legend and Oldie. The event today was good except for how for the first 15 minutes I had to yell at people to stop griefing and to follow orders.

I shouldn't have to threaten to shut down the server to get you guys to cooperate. That being said you adjusted your attitude and we had a great event.

Please keep in mind the above requests from our leadership and come to the event with the intention of having fun and not with the intention of ruining the event for everyone else.


Thanks!

bear

I agree, except for the first few rounds the event was a success, hopefully the next one is even better :)
 
Pretty much everyone keep in mind our events aren't for $$ or prestiege. Its for everyone to have fun.
 
i havent been to any events in a while and this is the primary reason why i havent gone. way too many people complaining in the event. hope i havent in the ones ive been to but if i have. im sorry. and thank you to the event cooridinators on making such great events for the enjoyment of eGO mebers.!
 
ya, one of the few events i went to was one where everybody felt like they needed to talk over the EC, or they felt like they WERE the EC. Guys... there's a reason the ECs are in charge, and it's cause they know how to make the ship run smoothly and guarantee us a good time. If you aren't having fun at an event, talking over the EC and griefing isn't the answer, the answer is to leave
 
Alright guys Events are for fun. That's the reason for this thread.
Now we all Joined eGO, and Like being here for a one main reason.
Punk free Gaming = Fun! So since we all joined For punk free Gaming.
Why would we be punks to our own clan mates!?!
Really guys we are All mature when we want to be. Lets not be punks.
Lets be what eGO stands for "Mature" Gaming. We will all have a Good time!
Now Lets make all the Leadership, and Event Coordinators proud!
 
Last edited:
This event tonight was one of the best one's so far. Everyone was getting along, hopefully there isnt any chaos and everyone has fun in the next upcoming events. Thank the EC's for these fun nights they give us :D
 
Events are almost as same as normal servers, but with abit of fun. So don't spoil it :) and have the matuarity you have in-game ;)
 
Its a shame that four people with smoke/flashbang grenades can nearly ruin an event.

Id like to apologise to bear for yelling "You shot me" when he was organising the CT nade festival.
 
Thanks guys, also, Just don't ruin the fun, if you don't like it, feel free to leave and don't just ruin it cause you hate it, we will sometime find out whose recking it, Your Choice
 
Nice. Man.. I would like to join that server... everytime I tried, its always full... and the timing is always so early for me..
 
Thanks a lot for this post. There is so much of this happening. Thanks
 
After many scientific calculations I have discovered the problem. We have a paradox! We are trying to forge a mature gaming community out of people.............FROM THE INTERNET!?!?! :)
 
Totally agree, Events are for fun :) Thx Legend and Oldie for bringing this upp and the questions for youself ! :D
 
Nice thread. Keep in mind that the events are fun. Always listen to the EC's and be respectful to all players. Too often events are disappointing because a few individuals rather goof off and not follow the rules, thus ruining the event for other. I certainty hope that this stops now.
 
Back
Top