General attitude in events

It was a good time - I hear ya with the "silly" (g rated) players team flashing at the beginging but other than that was fun.
 
Best thing to do is ask if you are unsure if something is allowed or not.

Also please have your sound on during events. We give out a lot of instructions verbally. You're still expected to follow the rules even if you choose not to listen.

One last thing, if you don't know the password to the event, your best bet is to check the forum thread. It hasn't moved in months. Its always in the same place. Here.

I shouldn't have to BLOCK members from steam chat because they are spamming me. I had one individual flood the message: "Whats the pass" 50 times... (YES FIFTY TIMES) ... in 30 seconds to try and demand my attention. That kind of behavior is really immature and it interrupts my ability and the other EC's ability to run the event properly. When I have to take the time to block people on steam because my computer is being lagged intentionally, it's not a good thing.

Yes I will give you the password if you ask me. Ask once, don't flood me with notification boxes.

Last Last thing, you know we EC's love you guys.. just help us out here. ;)

bear
 
i havent been to any events in a while and this is the primary reason why i havent gone. way too many people complaining in the event. hope i havent in the ones ive been to but if i have. im sorry. and thank you to the event cooridinators on making such great events for the enjoyment of eGO mebers.!

Same.
 
Back
Top