F Focus Thread Junky Joined Mar 17, 2009 Messages 914 Jan 14, 2010 #1 This is actually me no joke. LOL
L LaUgHiNgStOcK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 3,263 Jan 14, 2010 #2 not bad. seen funnier ones... but it's good
Ruthless Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 19, 2008 Messages 3,464 Jan 14, 2010 #4 lul it's like the arrows in tf2. only this time it was a bullet.
J JayFlip EGO Is My Life! Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 4,942 Jan 14, 2010 #5 Focus said: This actually made me laugh, no joke. Click to expand... Fixed. Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
B bandgeek Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 2,193 Jan 14, 2010 #6 lol. i've seen that a few times.
Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 Jan 14, 2010 #7 Ruthless said: lul it's like the arrows in tf2. only this time it was a bullet. Click to expand... lol I was thinking the same thing when I saw this.
Ruthless said: lul it's like the arrows in tf2. only this time it was a bullet. Click to expand... lol I was thinking the same thing when I saw this.
L Lava Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Jan 13, 2009 Messages 2,023 Jan 15, 2010 #9 JayFlip said: Fixed. Click to expand... How did you fix that ? Anyways nice pic. I have seen this happen before but not many times.
JayFlip said: Fixed. Click to expand... How did you fix that ? Anyways nice pic. I have seen this happen before but not many times.
K KR Decade EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 5,607 Jan 15, 2010 #11 I used to die like that alot as well.. sob.. sad memories... Q_Q
T TomBombadil Famous Joined Jul 15, 2009 Messages 573 Jan 15, 2010 #12 I love the name of who just entered the server.
R Ryan EGO Zealot Joined Apr 11, 2009 Messages 1,406 Jan 15, 2010 #14 The Angry Arab said: not bad. seen funnier ones... but it's good Click to expand... SAme
Q Quarantine Active Member Joined Oct 12, 2008 Messages 334 Jan 15, 2010 #15 and the hanging terrorists says.... "Shhhh, they will never find me!"
F Focus Thread Junky Joined Mar 17, 2009 Messages 914 Jan 15, 2010 #16 TomBombadil said: I love the name of who just entered the server. Click to expand... Who are you refering to? lol
TomBombadil said: I love the name of who just entered the server. Click to expand... Who are you refering to? lol
O Omnislash Poster Joined Jul 27, 2009 Messages 218 Jan 15, 2010 #17 Its funny, but i think the name of the guy that joined CT is even funnier.