Want to help the e's win the dog tag scrim? heres how!

Noise

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
2,422
This is mainly directed to the e's who go on blackmesa.

What unstoppable heavy/engineer has plagued that server for since I remember?


The trolling master Galkafisher

I'm asking all the e's to help me recruit him into eGO, and unless he does some thing as big as curing cancer that makes him promoted in such short time, play with us e's in the scrim to destroy the O's. :D


For those e's that aren't good enough to play on the blackmesa server, here is a little info on this monster


first of all here is his hlstats



He is the highest rank in hlstats, and the first to get there

He can build in the worst of places and still makes in unbeatable.

It takes the entire team to taunt kill him

he gets 1.63 kills per minute. and 2.9 kills per death

He makes players with the most over powered hacks for tf2 look like the worst of players

every time he joins a server, half the team becomes pocket medics.

He is good.

He makes HeX look like tiny babies

and more

Also I'm giving all my casino cash to the e that recruits him to eGO, with proof (If an eG or eGO does it no prize)

So start spamming that chat box of his! :D
 
Oh wow I thought this was discussion

well If its not the right place, can someone delete it?
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX3sEGtG8mQ[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl-beMYQ-K0[/ame]
 
Back
Top