Want to help the e's win the dog tag scrim? here is a cheap and great way how!

Noise

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
2,422
This is mainly directed to the e's who go on blackmesa.

What unstoppable heavy/engineer has plagued that server for since I remember?


The trolling master Galkafisher

I'm asking all the e's to help me recruit him into eGO, and unless he does some thing as big as curing cancer that makes him promoted in such short time, play with us e's in the scrim to destroy the O's. :D


For those e's that aren't good enough to play on the blackmesa server, here is a little info on this monster


first of all here is his hlstats



He is the highest rank in hlstats, and the first to get there

He can build in the worst of places and still makes in unbeatable.

It takes the entire team to taunt kill him

he gets 1.63 kills per minute. and 2.9 kills per death

He makes players with the most over powered hacks for tf2 look like the worst of players

every time he joins a server, half the team becomes pocket medics.

He is good.

He makes HeX look like tiny babies

and more

Also I'm giving all my casino cash to the e that recruits him to eGO, with proof (If an eG or eGO does it no prize)

So start spamming that chat box of his! :D
 
That, and we probably won't be playing Blackmesa. Actually, I know we won't (after the vote). You can try though. You can always try.
 
I'm sorry, but I highly doubt Galka's camping skills would have much effect at all on whether you win or lose :/
 
1st:
"For those e's that aren't good enough to play on the blackmesa server..."

You're funny... in addition to being delusional :)

2nd:
Anyone can rise to the top of the stats list if they build sentries in the vents or rush to enemy spawn as heavy with a pocket medic.



Good luck getting him to join, doubt it will happen. You e's will still be going down... especially now that i'll be playing on the O team ;)
 
Last edited:
This is mainly directed to the e's who go on blackmesa.

What unstoppable heavy/engineer has plagued that server for since I remember?


The trolling master Galkafisher

I'm asking all the e's to help me recruit him into eGO, and unless he does some thing as big as curing cancer that makes him promoted in such short time, play with us e's in the scrim to destroy the O's. :D


For those e's that aren't good enough to play on the blackmesa server, here is a little info on this monster


first of all here is his hlstats



He is the highest rank in hlstats, and the first to get there

He can build in the worst of places and still makes in unbeatable.

It takes the entire team to taunt kill him

he gets 1.63 kills per minute. and 2.9 kills per death

He makes players with the most over powered hacks for tf2 look like the worst of players

every time he joins a server, half the team becomes pocket medics.

He is good.

He makes HeX look like tiny babies

and more

Also I'm giving all my casino cash to the e that recruits him to eGO, with proof (If an eG or eGO does it no prize)

So start spamming that chat box of his! :D

That's a pretty long post. I was expecting something short, simple, and known to all: 4-6 medics.

Goodluckwiththat.
 
Recruit Galkafisher and I'll give you 50k cc. I don't care who it is.
 
I just play for a 3 hours or so on the weekends I can rank up quite high. But it's true that the O's are dominating the e's
 
vent campers are easily dealt with... Run around behind them and stab them in the back.

Who wants to make a Galkafisher punching bag to practice on?

:chair: <- lots of this.
 
Not too mention that Blackmesa's scoring system is such so that anyone who spends any amount of time in there, dramatically increases their rankings. Anyone can rack up a pile of kills there and move up to the top without batting an eye.
 
Oh well i guess G's will just have to dominate all *sigh*

In this metaphorical story, the part of the eG's will be played by Daffy Duck. The part of the eGO's will be played by Porky Pig. The part of the e's will be played by a rock.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ_R5XaD2-8[/ame]
 
Back
Top