Scout "footage"

boyscout

Poster
Joined
Nov 20, 2009
Messages
246
I recently came upon a song that (I think) fits the scouts personality very well. I would like to make a music video of it, but I am a horrible scout :( Do any of you guys out there have any "footage" or .dem files you would be willing to let me use?
 
I recently came upon a song that (I think) fits the scouts personality very well. I would like to make a music video of it, but I am a horrible scout :( Do any of you guys out there have any "footage" or .dem files you would be willing to let me use?

Jump Around by House of Pain?
 
I've been recording myself playing scout but I wouldn't say it's great footage.
 
while I thoroughly enjoy both that song and that band, I'm not sure that would work well in a scout frag video. just my thoughts.
 
while I thoroughly enjoy both that song and that band, I'm not sure that would work well in a scout frag video. just my thoughts.

Yes, it might not turn out good, but I would still like to give it go :)

Can't you just see the scout spreading his arms out in the air when they sing the "all i know is everybody love me" (the underlined part is when he would spread his arms)?

I might even try and use the face poser in the Source SDK and have him sing it if i have enough free time (this is a BIG might)
 
Back
Top