Coming to DoD

CP3Nation-Cowboys

EGO Addict
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
1,382
Hey guys my name is COWBOYS-DYNASTY and I am switching to DoD and I am coming from CSS. I have been playing DoD on eGO for a while now but I just want everyone to know that I am DoD and not CSS.
 
Enjoy your stay at the DoD divison. If there are any towels or lamps missing your credit card will be charged.
 
i'm happy to se you swithing over cause this is the best Division with the best game so :)

see you in game :)
 
Well thats great. Just a warning dont go to flash because the monster i created called failed team work with dakine has taken over the server and is now refered to as the fail server lol. just joking its realy just a run server all the time were glad to have you..
 
Back
Top