Poll: Would you like a rotation server of dragonhill's maps?

Would You want a rotation server with just Dragonhills maps?

  • Yes

    Points: 15 55.6%
  • No

    Points: 12 44.4%

  • Total voters
    27

Noise

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
2,422
This isn't a suggestion, I just want to know who would want a rotation server for dragonhills maps.

He is the #1 Map maker in the tf2 division in eGO
He makes lots of great maps
The Maps themselves are fun and always have something special about them
He made Steve

So, would YOU want a server with Dragonhills maps?
 
he's the ONLY mapper in tf2, hehe... and he didnt MAKE steve...

seeing as how only one of his maps is actually complete, and even that one is being reworked, i'm gonna have to vote no for now.
 
Maybe in a couple months this would be an option, but right now most maps are still WIP and not ready for regular play. I think anybody who makes anything can relate to that :P
 
I would love a Dragonhill map rotation. It would be best to leave blackmesa out of it though and leave it with its own server. Otherwise we might never get to try out his other maps. pl_mckinley is one I really want to play (even though it isn't finished yet).
 
Last edited:
I'm not too familiar with his maps. (Other than Blackmesa) Would someone care to give me some insight?
 
Last edited:
Lets DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be nice to break the monotonous of the same mesa map over and over with different variations of it.
 
Back
Top