G Gunny Famous Joined Oct 21, 2007 Messages 444 Nov 22, 2007 #1 are there any non-porn servers on counterstike?
B bLackout {RD} Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 2,589 Nov 22, 2007 #2 ....? !mistrust
Kahless[Jones] Forum Fiend Joined Aug 18, 2007 Messages 638 Nov 22, 2007 #3 [quote1195762898==(e)=Gunny=KK=] are there any non-porn servers on counterstike? [/quote1195762898] Counterstrike is porn now?
[quote1195762898==(e)=Gunny=KK=] are there any non-porn servers on counterstike? [/quote1195762898] Counterstrike is porn now?
Z Zeitgeist Active Member Joined Sep 4, 2007 Messages 304 Nov 22, 2007 #4 that makes me wanna go buy it..
F Frid Poster Joined Nov 21, 2007 Messages 192 Nov 22, 2007 #5 i dont get what you are saying like poeple sprays?
B Blazing Heat EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 19, 2006 Messages 7,122 Nov 22, 2007 #6 Yes, try surf maps.
J [J]ackofSpades Active Member Joined May 28, 2007 Messages 286 Nov 22, 2007 #7 Surfing is the only thing remotely fun in CS.
E EDITThor Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 2,405 Nov 22, 2007 #8 [quote1195775446=JackofSpades[JONES]] Surfing is the only thing remotely fun in CS. [/quote1195775446] I like me some Gungame, too.
[quote1195775446=JackofSpades[JONES]] Surfing is the only thing remotely fun in CS. [/quote1195775446] I like me some Gungame, too.
C chemically_dependent Famous Joined Oct 21, 2007 Messages 507 Nov 22, 2007 #9 Wow, I haven't played CS for a few months, but I didn't think I was that out of the loop with the game, I'm missing out
Wow, I haven't played CS for a few months, but I didn't think I was that out of the loop with the game, I'm missing out
F Frid Poster Joined Nov 21, 2007 Messages 192 Nov 22, 2007 #10 Ohhh gosh how i will miss my CSS server
H Heimlich[Jones] Poster Joined Jun 19, 2007 Messages 215 Nov 22, 2007 #12 i dont understand this question =(
Chuckles EGO Zealot Joined Sep 17, 2007 Messages 1,597 Nov 22, 2007 #13 [quote1195787726=Heimlich[Jones]] i dont understand this question =( [/quote1195787726] X2
D Dr. Knocker's[DAM] EGO Zealot Joined Aug 15, 2007 Messages 1,582 Nov 22, 2007 #14 Ummm was my advice not good enough gunny? lol
B blackhawksniper EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 6,861 Nov 22, 2007 #15 Hes refering to the sprays. I agree. Almost everyones Css spray is of girls and other stuff that we dont need.
Hes refering to the sprays. I agree. Almost everyones Css spray is of girls and other stuff that we dont need.
D Dr. Knocker's[DAM] EGO Zealot Joined Aug 15, 2007 Messages 1,582 Nov 22, 2007 #16 [quote1195789917=blackhawksniper] Hes refering to the sprays. I agree. Almost everyones Css spray is of girls and other stuff that we dont need. [/quote1195789917] Thats why I dropped CSS. I just dont need that kind of stuff.
[quote1195789917=blackhawksniper] Hes refering to the sprays. I agree. Almost everyones Css spray is of girls and other stuff that we dont need. [/quote1195789917] Thats why I dropped CSS. I just dont need that kind of stuff.
Chuckles EGO Zealot Joined Sep 17, 2007 Messages 1,597 Nov 23, 2007 #18 [quote1195819865=Frid] i can use alittle of that stuff :-( [/quote1195819865] lol
F flavoracid Famous Joined Jun 9, 2007 Messages 576 Nov 23, 2007 #19 yea, same as above. i don't know what's goin on
Kahless[Jones] Forum Fiend Joined Aug 18, 2007 Messages 638 Nov 23, 2007 #20 You have inspired me to delete all local content for CS:S